Often users do not respect the boundaries of decency when commenting on someone else’s content. But, fortunately, haters can be restricted access. This feature is also available on other social networks, and its principle differs from one platform to another. In this article, we will tell you how to block a person on Tik Tok.
How to restrict access to a user in TT
- Open TikTok and find the profile of the person you want to block. You can do this by clicking on their username in a video or message, or by searching.
- From their profile, tap the three dots or three lines in the upper right corner.
- Select “Block” from the menu that appears.
- Confirm these steps.
- Go to your account and find the person you want to report.
- Go to their page and tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select “Complaint“. Here you need to indicate the reason for the appeal.
Before emailing tech support, make sure you do so with pure intent.
How to unblock a user in TT
- Open TikTok and navigate to your account by clicking on the profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the three lines in the upper right corner to open the app and account settings.
- Click “Privacy“.
- Then scroll down the page and select “Banned Accounts“.
- You will be shown a list of all accounts that you have restricted access to. Click “Unblock” next to any of them to remove them from the list.
Once they are unlocked, you will be able to find their account and video again.